Tell us if this is you:
- You're on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+ but don’t have a strategic marketing in place
- You have an existing campaign but can’t keep up momentum
- Your marketing is inconsistent (you post once in a while when you have time)
Good news! You’ve come to the right place. We can help your business create significant buzz and generate new leads.
Today, there are approximately 17.7 million social network users in Australia. That’s a huge market of people you can connect with instantly! And no matter what industry you are in, social media for business is no longer optional.
Our social media marketing service is based on understanding your needs and goals. For the past 15 years, we have been working behind the scenes to ensure our clients’ social media are staying relevant and constantly sharing valuable content. We combine creativity, data analysis, and a knack for all things social.
Choose from today's most popular social media channels for you to interact with your customers:
- Facebook - The biggest social network on the web has a wealth of options for any type of business or organisation. It's a great starting point regardless of your industry. You can use your Facebook page to share photos, videos, important business updates and more. [Learn more about using Facebook for Business]
- Twitter - Twitter is a great tool for spreading the word about your business, handling customer service, sharing short text updates and more. With Twitter, it's easy to interact with other users and connect with people all around the word. [Here's how we do Twitter for Business]
- Linkedin - Because Linkedin is a professional platform, it is a great way to find top talent, paint yourself as an industry leader, and even promote your business. You can join industry-related groups, post job openings, share company information and more. [Discover how to use Linkedin for Business]
- Google+ - Google+ not only connects people, but it can also increase website traffic. Be sure to optimise your profile to strengthen your overall sales funnel and search engine recognition. [Find out how to make the most of Google+ for Business]
Familiarise yourself with how each of the social network runs, the kind of audience you are targeting, and how your business can best use each platform. Or save valuable time and avoid headaches - you do what you do best and let us handle the rest!